The Easter Bunny is on his way and there are plenty of fun activities to do at home. Here are 7 suggestions:
- Jelly Bean Guessing Games – grab some basic jelly beans and put in a jar. Ask family members to guess how many candies there are in the jar. The winner will be the one who is closest without going over. You can also get some mixed gourmet jelly beans and take turns guessing what the correct flavor is.
- Plant Flowers – Celebrate Easter and spring by planting some tulips or daffodils. The bulbs will grow indoors and can be planted any time of the year.
- Make Chocolate Fondue – Melt all the chocolate you just got for Easter and grab those Peeps to dip in the chocolate. You can also use fruit for a healthier option.
- Make Brunch Together – Give everyone an assignment and make brunch together. Don’t forget dessert – strawberry shortcake is a good option.
- Easter Egg Decorating – Instead of using plastic eggs make your own unique designs. Try this painted animal egg activity. Step it up by inviting family members and making it a virtual decorating party.
- Make your own Easter Baskets – Take your baskets to the next level by making your own baskets. Try these paper nests from Martha Stewart.
- Easter Egg Hunt – Outside easter egg hunts are awesome. Try creating a hunt with a twist by putting Easter clues inside the eggs instead of candy that direct people to an area inside the house to find the treat.