Let’s support our local farmers and get fresh food to boot by shopping at our local farmers markets. Many of them offer organic fruits and vegetables as well as grass fed meats. Check them out!
Farmer’s Markets in Loudoun County – Where to Find Them
- EatLoCo Farmers Market at One Loudoun, Year Round, 44578 Atwater Dr, Ashburn, VA 20147, 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
- Wheatland Spring, 38506 John Wolford Rd, Waterford, 11:00am – 1:00pm (May – Oct)
- Leesburg Farmers Market Year Round, Virginia Village Parking Lot at 30 Catoctin Cir SE, May – October: 8:00AM – 12:00PM / November – April: 9:00AM – 12:00PM
- Gilbert’s Corner Market, Year Round, At the intersections of Routes 50 & 15 (Northeast corner of the Roundabout),10am – 3:30pm
- Western Loudoun Farmers Market, 250 S Nursery Ave, Purcellville, 10:00AM – 1:00PM (year-round)
- Wellness Connection Market, 24440 Stone Springs Blvd., Dulles, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM (April 16 – October 29)