- Go for a country drive and stop to pick up curbside lunch at Roots 657 featuring house-made soups, salads, sandwiches, and fresh-baked goods. http://roots657.com/
- Enjoy some time at the Vine & Leaf picking up specialty wines, teas, and chocolates to enjoy at home! http://thevineandleaf.com/
- Host your own wine tasting on Zoom. Take a drive to one of our amazing wineries like Bluemont Vineyard! https://www.bluemontvineyard.com/
- Love the outdoors? Take a hike a Sky Meadows, a historical parcel of land. https://www.hikingupward.com/OVH/SkyMeadows/
- Enjoy a warm cup of tea with friends on Facetime with Dominion tea. They offer tea tastings to go!http://www.dominiontea.com
- Relax in the Lavender Fields of Blooming Hill. https://bloominghillva.com/
- Indulge in a piece (or more) of scrumptious Pie freshly baked daily at Mom’s Apple Pie. https://www.momsapplepieco.com/
- Whether you like to Fish, play frisbee golf or play ball, Franklin Park has a place to do it. https://www.loudoun.gov/1397/Franklin-Park
- Get your walking shoes on and go to Loudoun Heights. Stop at the Overlook for an amazing view. https://www.alltrails.com/trail/us/west-virginia/loudoun-heights-trail-to-split-rock
- Looking to learn about Fox hunting or just want to walk the hounds? Check out the Loudoun Hunt. http://www.loudounhunt.com
- If canoeing, Kayaking, or shoreline fishing is your thing head out to Sleeter Lake! https://www.roundhillva.org/projects-initiatives/pages/sleeter-lake-park
- Does cold Beer sound good? Check out all the options we have one the Ale trail! https://www.visitloudoun.org/things-to-do/loco-ale-trail/breweries/
- Have an aircraft piloting experience with a Discovery light over Western Loudoun. http://www.av-ed.com/discovery-flights
On behalf of the 15 West Homes Real Estate team, we hope you, your family and loved ones are healthy and safe during these uncertain and stressful times. Given the last few week’s events and looking ahead to what we all must do to get through this challenge together, I want to update you on our actions and the Northern Virginia market perspective at 15 West Homes.
From the outset of the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), our priority has been the health and safety of our team, clients, partners and the community. We have taken multiple measures to reduce risk through education, virtual meetings and showings and have adopted precautions outlined by the CDC. While we are staying laser-focused on a “Health and Safety First” mission (Guidance for Sellers with Showings & Public Open Houses- Click here), we recognize our responsibility to help you decipher the overwhelming volume of incoming information and navigate through heightened uncertainty. The continued strength in the real estate market locally and the unprecedented strong fundamentals of the industry in Northern Virginia before the coronavirus outbreak are two main factors to consider when deciding to sell or purchase a home at this time of uncertainty.
In fact, depending on the length and depth of the measures needed to reduce community passing of the virus, we could see a rapid economic recovery on the other end of the current curve. This is why we are taking measures to contact potential buyers and sellers in this market to meet virtually and begin planning now. So whether you need to buy or sell a home now for relocation, employment, or any reason, we want you to know we are here to help you to move through the process and are as dedicated as we have ever been — all while keeping your health and safety a top priority. If you have decided to wait to purchase a home or list your home due to COVID-19, I still advise you to contact us to set up a virtual meeting so we can discuss the next steps to ensure you are prepared for the economic recovery.
For over 5 years, long-term relationships and partnering with our clients through thick and thin have been our guiding principles and still drive our team every day. We hope you view our resources and knowledge as an extension of yours and that you continue to count on us to support you as you evaluate your home selling, purchasing or general real estate needs. We look forward to getting through this chapter together with health, safety and success.
The Easter Bunny is on his way and there are plenty of fun activities to do at home. Here are 7 suggestions:
- Jelly Bean Guessing Games – grab some basic jelly beans and put in a jar. Ask family members to guess how many candies there are in the jar. The winner will be the one who is closest without going over. You can also get some mixed gourmet jelly beans and take turns guessing what the correct flavor is.
- Plant Flowers – Celebrate Easter and spring by planting some tulips or daffodils. The bulbs will grow indoors and can be planted any time of the year.
- Make Chocolate Fondue – Melt all the chocolate you just got for Easter and grab those Peeps to dip in the chocolate. You can also use fruit for a healthier option.
- Make Brunch Together – Give everyone an assignment and make brunch together. Don’t forget dessert – strawberry shortcake is a good option.
- Easter Egg Decorating – Instead of using plastic eggs make your own unique designs. Try this painted animal egg activity. Step it up by inviting family members and making it a virtual decorating party.
- Make your own Easter Baskets – Take your baskets to the next level by making your own baskets. Try these paper nests from Martha Stewart.
- Easter Egg Hunt – Outside easter egg hunts are awesome. Try creating a hunt with a twist by putting Easter clues inside the eggs instead of candy that direct people to an area inside the house to find the treat.
Contact 15 West Homes Today
15 West Homes at Keller Williams Dulles
46191 Westlake Drive
Potomac Falls, VA 20165
Licensed in Virginia and Maryland
e | [email protected]
p | 703.531.7363