Just because you don’t have a forever Valentine doesn’t mean you can’t celebrate Valentine’s Day! And, even if you do, maybe you want to spend it with friends instead. Regardless, here are some fun ideas to celebrate the day. If you start now, you’ll be ahead of the game!
- Music and Dinner – Join StageCoach Theatre Company for their L.O.V.E. in the U.S.A, a Valentine’s Cabaret. concert on February 8th. Doors open at 6:00 pm. Show begins at 6:30 pm and dinner will begin at 7:00 pm.
- Find That Special Gift – Looking for that one-of-a-kind gift for a loved one? Brambleton Town Center is having a Valentine’s Pop-Up Market that will feature local artisans and craft vendors.
- Gift an Unforgettable Experience – On Saturday, February 22nd from 11:00 am to 5:00 pm Loudoun County winemakers are opening their cellars and offering wine barrel tastings.
- Attend an Anti-Valentine Event – Or, Valentine’s Day-focused Shocktober if you will. Carlheim Manor is hosting My Bloody Valentine. This self-guided tour takes you through loved-wrecked horrors inside the Manor. Perfect for holding your loved one close or going with a bunch of friends because well, love stinks sometimes.
- Chocolate, Chocolate Everywhere – Yes, dreams do come true! The Leesburg based chocolate-themed restaurant, The Conche is hosting a hands-on Sip and Sculpt class on Monday February 10th from 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm.
Let us know if you go to any of these, we’d love to hear what you thought. Personally, I’ve got My Bloody Valentine on my list!